I often get asked about the music… here is a music update…a list of the tracks in the show for Melbourne ’18…
The * asterisk denotes the music is from the album which first inspired me to make this show…Ballroom Stories by Klaus Waldeck.
- Our Day will Come – ‘Our Day will Come’ *
- Valhalla – ‘Snake Eyes’ by Trouble and Cold Wind Blowin by David Lynch
- Horses– ‘Get Up’ *
- The Ex Great Redondo– ‘Artichaut’ by Chinese Man
- Group Bondage– ‘Bei mir bist du Schon’ *
- Blindfold– ‘Dope Noir’ *
- Memory – ‘The Beginning of Memory’ by Laurie Anderson
- Traffic– ‘Jerry Weintraub’ *
- Marching Girls– 3 tracks, traditional marching band music plus ‘Tutira Mai Nga Iwi’ by The Yoots (NZ).
- Pikelet– text from Edmonds Cook Book recipe (NZ)
- Venus– ‘Water’s Edge’ by Nick Cave
- Green Girl– ‘Devil at my Door’ by Emilie Simon
- Nurses– ‘Why did you Fire that Gun’ *
- Cancan Punk– ‘Galop Infernal’by Offenbach.
- Summertime– ‘Midsummer Night Blues’ *